Funding The Best In Global Innovation III(May 16th, NYC) is a must-attend 1-day conference for entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, mentors, service providers and members of the global startup community, focused on discussing trends in venture funding, entrepreneurship and the role of the startup ecosystems in facilitating global innovation entering the US market. The climax of our event is a demo part where top 10 global startups will demo their solutions to the NY venture community, and compete for funding, attention and prizes.
Our unique conference panels will focus on the following topics:
- What’s Next for the New York Ecosystem?
- The Current Investment Landscape & The Series A Crunch.
- The World is Mobile. Now Go Monetize it.
- The Next Big Thing. What Is It?
Conference speakers include some of the top investors, entrepreneurs and thought leaders from NYC and around the world including:
- David Aronoff - General Partner, Flybridge Capital
- Brad Svrluga - General Partner, High Peaks Venture Partners
- Lisa Wu – Venture Capitalist, Norwest Venture Partners
- Jessica Lawrence – Executive Director, NY Tech Meetup
- Andrew Cleland – Venture Partner, Comcast Ventures
- Hadley Harris – General Partner, Eniac Ventures
- Jalak Jobanputra – Managing Partner, FuturePerfect Ventures
- Charlie O’Donnell – Partner, Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
- Tanya Prive - Founder, COO of Rock the Post
- Alejandro Cremades - Founder, CEO of Rock the Post
- Ann Li - Executive Vice President, Center for Economic Transformation, City of New York
- Inaki Berenguer - Co-Founder, Pixable
- Eran Gilad – CEO, Tracx
- Shay Rapaport – CEO, FireBlade
- Steve Peltzman – Chief Business Technology Officer, Forrester
- Greg Satell – Contributor, Forbes Magazine
- Joao-Pierre Ruth – New York Editor, Xconomy
- Rebecca Fannin – Author, Silicon Dragon (2008) & Startup Asia (2011)
- Ed Sim – Founder and Management Partner, BOLDstart Ventures
- Eliot Durbin – Partner, BOLDstart Ventures
For sponsorship opportunities please email Elizabeth Lopez:
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the first global ecosystem, breaking down
geographic barriers and creating a real bridge for global innovation and investment
We look forward to seeing you on May 16th!
The WIN Team